In 1339, the property came into the hands of its first owner, a burgher of Paris.
In 1554, it boasted a watermill and a dovecote.
Just 20 minutes from Paris, set in 23 hectares of wooded grounds and gardens with a river running through, stands a chateau from the time of Charles X, complete with mediaeval tower, artists’ pavilion, stables…
Available for reservation:
The chateau and its grounds
for a wide range of events
The gites (the tower and the artists’ studio)
this spring, exhibition of fred Latrace and Pascal Masi
In september On hundred anniversary of the first parachute jumping from a plane